Our Montana Wedge tent is commonly called the campfire tent. The wedge tent is built to take on extreme weather conditions found in the most rugged areas around the world.
The Montana wedge tent can be set up very simply with its own aluminum pole structure. Only two side wall guy ropes are required. This design makes a great family tent whether you are at the lake or on a late winter elk hunt. Tent will sleep 2-3 people comfortably. Frame is included.
Standard Montana Wedge Tent
• The Montana Wedge Tent is amazingly fast and easy to set up in minutes with no tools needed with its slip joint system.
• Peak Height 8’ 6”
• The Montana Wedge Tent is constructed out of grade “A” treated 10 oz. cotton canvas material made with Relite, a synthetic fabric so shrinkage is not a factor like tents made with natural fibers.
• Two zippered screen doors with a buckled flap and a stove jack with a storm flap.
• The floor is a white laminated vinyl which makes it nice for keeping clean.
• A 1″ aluminum A frame on the inside of each end of the wedge tent.
• Full length ridge pole that is reinforced with an extra layer of canvas with extra reinforcement at each end of the gable.
• The top of the door is reinforced with a strong webbing.
• At the bottom of the tent is heavy duty vinyl with a rope sewed between double layers of canvas with reinforced stitching to ensure and give additional strength for all the nylon loops
• Ridge ends have a 14 inch opening which makes it nice for packers as you can use a rope or cable and tie it between a couple of trees to reduce the weight if weight is an important factor.
• 1” aluminum Wedge tent frame, inside on each end of the Wedge tent.
• A Stove Jack opening opening comes with weather flap that includes buckles and velcro.