Smith and Wesson 21in Heat Treated Collapsible Baton
Low Price Today
Out of stock
We Ship Fast! Order Before 1pm EST and we will ship today.
The Smith & Wesson 21 Inch Heat Treated Collapsible Baton contains black 4130 seamless alloy steel tubing with HRC of 46-47. The tensile strength is 6638.78lbf with a bending strength of 4055.84lbf. The handle is made from a textured and raised rubber. A black 1680 denier outer shell belt sheath is included for an easier carrying option.
- Smith & Wesson 21″ Heat Treated Collapsible Baton
- Black 4130 Seamless Alloy Steel Tubing with HRC of 46-47
- Tensile Strength of 6638.78lbf (3011.3kgf)
- Bending Strength of 4055.84lbf (1839.7kgf),
- Textured and Raised Rubber Handle,